From here you can do a number of common tasks with your account.
! You must log in with your full email address (email@example.com) as the User Name.
For Network Traffic you must use your primary email account.
* If you don't see anything on the Speed test site you may not have Java enabled. Click here for their download page.
- Incoming mail (POP3): pop.sanbrunocable.com
- Outgoing mail (SMTP): mail.sanbrunocable.com
- Account name: your full email address (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- News Server: news.sanbrunocable.com
If you need assistance, you can contact us 24 hours a day, seven days a week
at San Bruno Cable Internet Technical Support.
We can be reached in a variety of ways. We do our best to reply to e-mail, faxes, phone calls and regular mail as soon as we can. We also appreciate feedback that helps us offer you better services. Please feel free to send us your thoughts!
Telephone: San Bruno Cable provides an experienced call center to handle all Internet technical support.
You can contact us 24 hours a day, seven days a week at San Bruno Cable Internet Technical Support.
- Internet Technical Support: 1-888-207-0204
You can contact us 24 hours a day, seven days a week at City of San Bruno Internet Technical Support.
You can also contact us during regular business hours at City of San Bruno Customer Service.
- Customer Service: 650-616-3100